From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2007 9:10 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Homemade Caps are a Health Risk?

Original poster: "H.S. J." <hsheltonj@xxxxxxxxx>

Well Guys,
We never truly answered the question that was going around for a
while 2 weeks ago or so.  Do home made caps represent a health
risk?  What ARE the risks involved with O3 (ozone)?  And, how great
are they in affecting someone?  Because, some people are not able to
spend upwards of usually $100 for a good MMC bank, the bottle caps or
whatever seem to be the best option for many economically.

Quote:
"The ozone production of this type of capacitor is terrible and could
present a serious health hazard."

-Dr. Resonance

I mean, how terrible is this health risk and what is the large health
hazard?  I mean, ozone is no different than living in a place such as
Mexico City or Los Angeles where the smog gets so bad that people
have to go to the hospital because of respritory issues caused by the
environment.

-Shelton

Now that's room service!
<http://travel.yahoo.com/hotelsearchpage;_ylc=X3oDMTFtaTIzNXVjBF9TAzk3ND
A3NTg5BF9zAzI3MTk0ODEEcG9zAzIEc2VjA21haWx0YWdsaW5lBHNsawNxMS0wNw-->Choos
from over 150,000 hotels