Re: Homemade Caps are a Health Risk?

Original poster: G Hunter <dogbrain_39560@xxxxxxxxx>

The health risk is relative.  All Tesla coils produce
ozone.  Those employing bare, foiled caps may produce
a bit more.  Open a window or crack a door.  If your
eyes and throat start to burn, you need more
ventilation.

I've run large banks of foiled bottle caps indoors.
The scent of ozone was rather pungent, now that I
think back on it.  I didn't go blind and the colors
didn't bleach out of my clothes, so I guess I'll be
OK.

However, I have gone bald and I seem rather forgetful
lately.  Maybe the ozone injured me more than I
thought!

Greg

<http://travel.yahoo.com/hotelsearchpage;_ylc=X3oDMTFtaTIzNXVjBF9TAzk3NDA3NTg5BF9zAzI3MTk0ODEEcG9zAzIEc2VjA21haWx0YWdsaW5lBHNsawNxMS0wNw-->Choose

> from over 150,000 hotels
> in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel to find your
> fit.

Get your own web address.