Stuff on ebay

Hi all,

For whoever's interested, I have a few items that I have listed
on ebay, which include a massive >400 lb. 125 kV, .5 amp x-ray
transformer. Sorry, but I'm not going to ship that beast, you'll have to
come to Memphis, TN and pick that one up yourself if you want it.
The other items are Staco variacs and yes, I WILL ship those
items ;^) Just go to sellers and type in "hivolts-n-bolts" to ac-
cess my listings. I also have some huge "quarter shrinker" sized
energy storage/pulse caps that aren't listed on ebay that I would be
willing to sell but I am also not too keen on shipping these puppies
either, as they weigh around 140 to 160 lbs each. However, I MIGHT
could work out something with someone who was seriously interested
in caps of this magnitude. Contact me off list if intersted in these caps
for more details.

David Rieben