RE: Differences in 942c20p15k caps

Original poster: "stephen costanza" <baywatch106@xxxxxxx>

On the post about differences in the 942c20p15k caps I got the measurements wrong (got the ruler this time) The caps with the GD are 1" in diameter the others are 3/4" . But I have the same question on why the size difference and about the two letters? Any answers guys? Thanks

From: "Tesla list" <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Differences in 942c20p15k caps
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 23:12:35 -0600

Original poster: "stephen costanza" <baywatch106@xxxxxxx>

I had just purschased some of the 942C20P15K cap frome two different sources.
One set are 3/4'' in diameter and have a   GD  on the very bottom.
My other caps are a 1/2" in diameter and have CD , AD or MD on the very bottoms. They all have the same numbers and ratings. Why the size difference between the two and what is up with the two letters? Are they the manufacturers name?
I have 16 of the GD  and 16 of the 1/2 others.