Re: Subject: Re: Capacitance, Force, Pressure, Mass (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 16:32:00 EDT
From: FIFTYGUY@xxxxxxx
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Subject: Re: Capacitance, Force, Pressure, Mass (fwd)

In a message dated 8/5/07 1:34:52 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

>> Hmmm.   I could swear you said the charged  capacitor plate had an increase

>>in Mass.

>>Now I hear you say there is a volumetric E field mass.   Just a subtle
>>switch.

>   I see the word but have no idea at all what they  mean!  Please

>explain the apparent gobblydegook and describe how the alleged  effect

>might be detected.

    I think "increase in volumetric E-field mass" is  going to be my new
techno-babble catchphrase to get idiots off my back...

-Phil LaBudde
("Well, if we did it *your* way, it would cause a catastrophic  increase in
volumetric E-field mass.")

Center for the Advanced Study of Ballistic  Improbabilities