Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 10:48:07 +0100
From: Chris Swinson <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: pain from coil strikes (fwd)

Scott,

You will notice that the guys who pass it via thier body always hold metal
rods or metal gloves etc. The arc itself is hot enough to set fire to things
and burn them. Though the frequency is high enough not to go very far into
your body so you do not feel anything, but you can of course get burnt!

Chris