Re: ARSG Motors (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 10:39:45 -0500
From: Crispy <crispy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: ARSG Motors (fwd)

What is "too fast" for an ARSG?  Is it just power consumption, or is
there another issue?  I may be wrong, but it seems to be that the faster
the speed on the ARSG, the more frequent bangs, and the better old
ionized trails help new sparks extend to new lengths by being allowed
less time to dissipate.

Chris