MMC style C-D caps (fwd)

Next week I'm ordering my next batch of MMC Cornell-Dublier 0.15 uF 2 kV
caps.  If anyone needs some contact me before next Thursday as I can add
yours to our order for 600 pcs.  Contact me off-list.

We will have a pair of swap tables at the TeslaFest so bring your goodies
to sell or trade.  Caps, variacs, transformers.  I will again be selling
small neon sign transformers for $3.00 each and I also have some nice
coilforms for medium size and larger coils.

Hope to see you all soon!

Dr. Resonance

Resonance Research Corp.
www.resonanceresearch.com