Re: [TCML] stupid!!!!

I tried to go after the guy who first started selling those "healing tesla coil" gizmos, a much fancier (and expensive!) version called the 'VIBE Machine'. The name of the "inventor" is Gene Koonce.

I couldn't seem to get the FDA or the FTC interested in this fraud, and I don't have the money to go after him on my own, so I gave up. I got one interested call from a local investigative reporter, but she never followed up with me.

Maybe their disclaimer really does protect them from medical fraud suits, I don't know:

"Medical Disclaimer
Nothing on this website is intended to diagnose, treat or cure any physical problems or medical conditions. Information on this site is intended to be used for educational purposes only. The statements on this site have not been evaluated by the FDA, and as such, shall not be construed as medical advice, implied or otherwise. This machine is for investigational use only."

http://www.vibemachine.com/

What they're saying about The VIBE Machine in James Randi's Educational Foundation discussion forums:
http://forums.randi.org/archive/index.php/t-65943.html

I hope somebody shuts this guy down before he bilks more money out of ignorant and gullible people with serious medical conditions.