RE: [TCML] largest secondary coil you'd drive with an NST

Without details and documentation, your statement is little more than boastful.  Stating only a wire length and gauge tells us nothing about how that might result in exceptionally high efficiency, and claims of high efficiency are meaningless without stating how much power was used, the type of power supply, and the resulting spark performance.

If I had found some trick to making a spark gap coil rival the efficiency of a solid state coil, I would thoroughly document it on a web site, with complete specifications and photographic evidence of its construction and performance.  I would not expect anyone to believe it otherwise.

Gary Lau
MA, USA

<MegaSnip>