Re: [TCML] Suggestions for a mini-TC?

As far as an adjustable tap on insulated wire goes, here is something I  have
used that works out fairly well. I take a map tack and pierce the wire  where
I want the tap. Use a small alligator clip to attach your lead to the  shaft
of the tack. Once you find the right point just remove some insulation and
attach the lead. The tack makes only small punctures in the insulation which do
not detract from the overall esthetics of the coil. Hope this helps.

Season's greetings to all,

Tom Vales