Re: [TCML] HOORAY!!! my first coil works!

Hi Marko,

Ok, good. That is not what I was thinking. In the situation you described, yes it should be 120 bps, so that's good! Thanks for clarifying that point.

But, what about the real meat of the issue (cap resonant to the transformer)? Why is that?

Take care,
Bart