Re: static spark gaps

Original poster: Neal Namowicz <mr_neal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thank you to everyone for your input. It's interesting how I look at "junk"
nowadays. You know the saying, "one man's trash is another man's treasure". I
asked about the surface area because in my perpetual scrounging I came across
some old brass drawer pulls, almost flat across the top, and about an inch
across. But instead of seeing furniture hardware, I thought, "hmm, spark gap?"
Well, since it's too darn cold in the Chicago area right now to go outside for
ANY reason, I think it's time to catch up on some trinkering downstairs. Happy
sparking, and thanks again,
Neal.

----- End forwarded message -----