Fwd: Re: Newcomer

Original poster: Yurtle Turtle <yurtle_t@xxxxxxxxx>

[Moderator NOTE] : I'm seeing the attactment OK, so if this was sent to the group, it was probably my mistake. Attachments need to be manually removed and sometimes I fall asleep. Removed it this time :-))

Gerry R.

That's odd. I kept the original email this time, and
it does have an attachment. I'm forwarding it this
time. It appears to be an animated .gif advertisement
for "incredimail". Harmless enough, but still an
attachment. I guess it's possible that Yahoo is adding
stuff to emails I receive, but since the last one was
flagged by Yahoo as infected, that seems unlikely.

Adam

<<mailto:megavolts61@xxxxxxxxx>megavolts61@xxxxxxxxx>

<<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49979/>http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49979/*http://tv.yahoo.com/>Check

> out
> "Tonight's Picks" on Yahoo! TV.
>

> <http://www.incredimail.com/index.asp?id=100145>
> Free Emoticons for your email - By IncrediMail!
> Click Here!

Have a burning question?