Re: vttc video....

Original poster: Brett Miller <brmtesla2@xxxxxxxxx>

John,

> Brett,
>
> the silk screened PCB's may have been made my Dan
> McCauley.
> I have two of the boards, but I didn't stuff the
> components in yet.
> Much easier than hard wiring them as I used to do.

Yeah, that's the part that had me procrastinating this
whole thing.  I will probably use the .pdf and the
layout and just go through ExpressPCB, then order the
parts from Digikey.  But it might be a coulple weeks
until I can do that.

> Dan added
> some extra features too.

I am very excited about those extra features.  Does it
allow you to control "dwell time" as it were, or pulse
width...is that how I should refer to this?

-Brett

> John

Be a PS3 game guru.