RE: Candle Power

Original poster: "alfred erpel" <alfred@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Gary,

        I can't guess what "Tesla Coil idea" that bogus youtube gives you. I
assume it is the farthest thing from your mind, but please don't do anything
that reflects negatively on the tesla hobby or science in general.

Regards,

Al Erpel

PS  -- that Youtube post just barely hints at the garbage we are in for with
this (relatively) new medium of the internet.  Critical thinking has become
more important than ever.  Imagine the 1000s of man-hrs. wasted worldwide by
people trying to replicate that Youtube lie.  Imagine if that collective
effort was channeled into creating real science....