From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, January 12, 2007 11:31 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Suitable doorknob caps?

Original poster: Mike <megavolts61@xxxxxxxxx>

I don't see why these would be bad,  but they could cause you to need
to retune your system if they change under 'load'.   I have about 20
radio transmitter caps......they seem to work just fine.....and look
to be similar to those you are asking about.    I got lucky.    will
you?    I sure don't know.
Mike

Original poster: Brett Miller <brmtesla2@xxxxxxxxx>

VTTC Coilers:

I was just wondering if these caps would be suitable
as a substitution for the TDK version that is usually
par for the course:

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7629051796&ru=http%3A%2F
%2Fsearch.ebay.com%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26satitle%3D76290
51796%2509%26fvi%3D1>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7629
051796&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.com%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR
40%26satitle%3D7629051796%2509%26fvi%3D1

I know they are possibly more cheaply made and a risk,
but at that diminished cost, it might be worth trying.
   They are supposedly Strontium Titanate dialectric.
Any thoughts?

I guess I need to compare those specs to their TDK
counterparts.

-Brett

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49935/*http://games.yahoo.com>Bored
stiff? Loosen up...
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49935/*http://games.yahoo.com>Download
and play hundreds of games for free on Yahoo! Games.