Re: Suitable doorknob caps?

Original poster: Mike <megavolts61@xxxxxxxxx>

Mica are great but very expensive unless you're lucky to find a
bargain, and they also tend to be much larger.  The multicapacitor
seems to be the way to go in the long run but don't turn your back on
anything which can work.

Ed
Yeah, I wouldn't trade my two .05uF, 40kV mica caps for MMC caps. They will stay stone cold after ten minutes runs with a pole pig. I got extremely lucky and paid 10 cents on the dollar compared with their price new. They would have been $1500 new.
Mike

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? <http://tools.search.yahoo.com/shortcuts/?fr=oni_on_mail>Find a flick in no time with the<http://tools.search.yahoo.com/shortcuts/?fr=oni_on_mail>Yahoo! Search movie showtime shortcut.