Re: Phase controller schematic

Original poster: westland <westland@xxxxxx>

Tesla list wrote:
Original poster: "Gates" <ryker@xxxxxxx>

Where can I find John Freau's Phase controller schematic?
If anyone has it please email it to me off list .
Gates

It's on John's webpage ... but you should look at the great work that Terry Fritz has done in exploring and fine tuning it.

Terry's stuff is at http://www.hot-streamer.com/TeslaCoils/Misc/ and then download the files that begin with SRSG and at http://www.pupman.com/listarchives/2000/December/msg00928.html John's stuff is at http://hometown.aol.com/futuret/page3.html