Re: Eight Series Binary Spark Gap Adjustable from .001" - .254" in .001" increments. (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 01:02:40 +0000
From: Jeff Behary <jeff_behary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Eight Series Binary Spark Gap Adjustable from .001" - .254" in
    .001" increments. (fwd)

Hey all,

Here is a simpler version of the same gap, shown only in part at the bottom
of the page...

http://www.electrotherapymuseum.com/2007/BinarySparkGap/index.htm

I used the same design before (minus the binary part) and it works really
well.  If you use aluminum square stock it acts like a heat sink to some
extent too.   I did a 5-series 1/2" tungsten gap this way for my "Kilowatt
Kinraide" coil.

Jeff Behary, c/o
The Turn Of The Century Electrotherapy Museum
http://www.electrotherapymuseum.com

http://newlivehotmail.com