Re: Vegas pole pigs can't take the heat (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 07 Jul 2007 17:00:22 -0700
From: Barton B. Anderson <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Vegas pole pigs can't take the heat (fwd)

Ok David,

Don't call pigs "dinosaurs"!  That gets personal <grin>.  These
dinosaurs still "ROCK THE WORLD" regardless of DRSSTC's, SISG's, bla,
bla, bla, solid state stuff. RAW NARLY POWER == PIG! No contest! Throw 2
SISG's at it and I'll throw 2 pigs at it. Guess who wins? Heck, you know
that!

Take care,
Bart