Re: Twin SSTC (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 20:07:03 EDT
From: FIFTYGUY@xxxxxxx
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Twin SSTC (fwd)

In a message dated 7/7/07 12:33:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
tesla@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

>The IF-95T is situated in the front end of a pulse generating  circuit,

>which sends a current pulse trough the SCR trigger transformers in  each

>SISG stage.

    Finn,

    Forgive my question, but why do you have to have a  trigger for all the
SISG stages? Wouldn't triggering only one stage (for  practicality, the stage
closest to ground) overvolt the remaining SISG stages  into conduction?

-Phil LaBudde
Center for the Advanced Study of Ballistic  Improbabilities