Re: Three phase Jacob's Ladder.(Jim Mora's setup) (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 08:25:25 +0800
From: Peter Terren <pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Three phase Jacob's Ladder.(Jim Mora's setup)

Sounds massive, Jim.
Might I suggest you spend some of your energies into getting a decent SLR
camera that can take manual exposures to record this stuff on a website (do
you have one?) with construction pics etc. Your audience will be many times
larger than you could reach physically.
Perhaps a self powered "Tesla trailer theft protection" might be a nice
shot.

Cheers
Peter (Tesladownunder)