Greg's new twin SSTC (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 13:11:27 -0600
From: S&JY <youngs@xxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Tesla list' <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Greg's new twin SSTC (fwd)

Greg,

Congratulations on your success with your prototype twin!  Now if only
someone would fund the big one!

Some of us would like to study the circuits for your solid-state drives -
will you be publishing papers or posting some details on your website?

I really like your solution of separate drivers for each primary to avoid
transmission line losses.

Also, we would be interested in the observed change in streamer geometry as
you vary the phase between the two coils.  Can you see the streamers go from
between the toroids to out the sides to out the backs as you change the
phase by 180 degrees?

Thanks,
--Steve Y.