Re: Jonathon's 6" Coil (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 21:42:40 -0400
From: Jonathon Reinhart <jonathon.reinhart@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Jonathon's 6" Coil (fwd)

Quick stats:    12/60 NST       .034uf MMC      120 BPS SRSG   (I
think....1800RPM, 4 electrodes...  1800/60=30*4=120).

I had a Terry Filter.  But for one reason or another, I believe one of the
MOVs shorted out, and was thus robbing a ton of power from my coil.  When I
added the 2nd half of my MMC, it took the spot where my terry filter was.
So I think I'll have to forget it, or find a new place for it....  I still
have the power resistors in place tho.

I think I may also build John Freau's phase adjuster.      and what do you
all think about my thoughts on my topload?

Jonathon