Another Coil comes to life... (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 09:38:25 -0400
From: Chip Ford <chipford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Another Coil comes to life...

I am mailing the list to show my appreciation to someone that has helped
me tremedously over the past few months. I have been working on a
Half-Bridge SSTC. May sound kinda basic to some of you but, When first
starting out with nothing and without any formal electronics training, It
can get pretty over-whelming at first. The fact that I had some tools in
my box from building several SGTC's and a VTTC helped some but, SSTC is a
little different, I am mailing a link to a video if anyone would like to
view the coil in operation.

Special Thanks to Brett Miller for all of his help and "lengthy" emails to
Mentor me on this project.

Many Thanks,
Chip Ford
Sabina, Ohio