From: <mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>Tesla list
Date: 05/03/2007 1:25:45 AM
To: <mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: phenolic

Original poster: "resonance" <<mailto:resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

You can call AcryFab, Inc. toll-free direct in Sun Prairie, Wis.  Ask
for Ralph.  They usually stock in in both 3/8 and 1/2" size, can cut
the size you need, round (routed) or square, and will ship UPS (daily
pickup at their shops) direct to you on a credit card.  These guys do
a terrific job of supplying all our CE, LE, and G-10 phenolics.   I
use the linen-expoxy based (LE) for my small rotors.  If not in stock
they usually get it within 1 week.  They are a huge plastic
fabrications/supplier and get truckloads 3 times a week.

Fair market prices too.  Ralph's tel is 800-747-2279.

Mention my name and you may get a discount --- or they may try to hang you!

D.C. Cox
Dr. Resonance

I tried all the local stores in my area and
believe me when I say there's none. I can only
get 1/2" or bigger this is why I asked the list
for someone who has some1/4"-3/8"
Gates.