Re: Moderator requests input on "Wireless Power Transfer"

Original poster: Finn Hammer <f-h@xxxx>

All,

When the subject "Wireless Power Transfer" comes up, what "I" notice is this: A lot of persons that I haven't previously seen post anything on tesla coils, start posting in this format: I _think_ this, I _think_ that, and if _someone else_ would do this or that experiment, then I`m sure we would see blablabla.

It suggests that this particular subject is the domain of wishfull thinkers who could only dream of ever building a tesla coil.

I can tolerate this subject only, if the poster would be required to be in the possession of a Tesla Coil, and to be reporting about an experiment designed to investigate a theory.

No experiment to report, no access to post!

That ought to keep im-poster's under control :-)

Cheers, Finn Hammer