newbie in Australia

Original poster: "Toni Smith" <tonimarie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi total newbie here. Have been interested in Tesla's work for over 15 years
but never been able to get my hands on much information. Also finding I need
more grounding in electrics to understand what is being talked about. Any
good sources anyone could recommend? At the moment I know enough to be able
to wire up a car and other similar basic projects. And self taught in fixing
computers (read working out what is wrong and replacing faulty parts).
Thanks in advance

Toni