From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2007 5:38 PM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RG-8 coax

Original poster: "Robert Hanford" <pomnept@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi list members,
A quick question...
I know many of you use this for HV wire. Do I need to strip the whole thing
to avoid the (to me) mysterious Blumlein effect or can I get away with
leaving the outer section on?

If I must strip it, what is the least labour intensive way?
As always, your help and experience very much appreciated.
Sincerely,

Robert Hanford