TRANSFORMERS and REACTORS 4-Sale ! - and pics!

Original poster: "Jack King" <ekklekktikk@xxxxxxxxxxx>

LOTS of iron floating about....and I even have pics to send this time folks (finally) - at least of some!

Heres whats on the slab:

3 - PICKER 125kvdc @ 600 ma xray trannys (square can) $350 ea - clean!

1- GE X-Ray unit 125kvdc @600 ma (round can) $385

1- X-Ray Tranny (brand unk - Jap. Made) 125 kvdc @ 250 ma $250

1- XONICS X-Ray Tranny believed 125 kvdc @ 400 ma $300

The Xonics includes a pair of useable "stingers" with leads - it was from a mobile system that I believe re-clocked 190 vdc or so - but I dont know at what freq - this is a conventional transformer though - not switchmode so 50-400 hz likely

POLE PIGS

14,470 v 25 kva - one horn  $225 (new)

12,000 v 37.5 kva  - two horn $390 (new)

All transformers are pcb free (<50 ppm)

REACTORS

Too many parts and units to mention. WHat I have were designed to mate with Neon Bombarding Transformers - these are the very best, most bulletproof way to vary current in a SG TC system... I have everything from iron, tunnels, wire, and endbells for the "roll your own" crowd - to completed units - 7.5 - 25 kva units prices complete range from $250 - up and parts packages are less....

I can email photos of some of the above - perhaps all -to seriously interested parties...let me know if you need anything

Jack King 801-604-5136 speakernut at yah oodot kom (im sure you can figure that one out)

Get a FREE Web site, company branded e-mail and more from Microsoft Office Live! http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/mcrssaub0050001411mrt/direct/01/