[RE]Quenching Theory Question (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 18:42:39 -0400 (EDT)
From: M G <gt4awd@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RE]Quenching Theory Question (fwd)

p {margin-top:0px;margin-bottom:0px;}
I'm not an expert at any of this but I can say I looked at one of this
list members websites. It showed one volt at one thousand amps jumping a
large air gap just as one thousand volts at one amp would. So, I do not
think the potential difference (voltage) is the only determining factor
to spark length.
Matt G.

By the way, if the person with this website can link to that
image/article that would be great.