RE: Quenching Theory Question (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 20:37:00 -0400
From: "Breneman, Chris" <brenemanc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Quenching Theory Question (fwd)

Hello,

Thanks a lot for the reply, it's very informative.  I'll look into getting
that Gaseous Conductors book.  As far as the current and length for
determining resistance, the current will vary from probably a few amps to
less than a milliamp.  I'm more interested in the lower end of the scale
in this case.  The spark length will probably be either about a millimeter
or a few millimeters.

Thanks a lot,
Chris