Re: Research Project Neons (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 01:36:44 +0800
From: Peter Terren <pterren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Research Project Neons

Dr Res
Are Neons more sensitive than fluoros to Tesla RF?
My experiment tonight suggests otherwise and shows that a neon tube is far
LESS sensitive than a nearly equal sized Fluoro. Electrodes on the Tesla
side were equal sized and the other side were both connected together.  See
the pictures here:
http://tesladownunder.com/Solid%20State.htm#Neon%20and%20Fluoro%20tubes
I suggest they look nicer but don't perform as well at least with my sample.
Peter