Re: FUN Electronic Kits, EICO, Heathkit, Allied, etc. (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 13:08:04 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
From: penny831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: FUN Electronic Kits, EICO, Heathkit, Allied, etc. (fwd)

I don't completely agree with you and I'll tell you why. The internet is
an information tool. You can almost compare it to being the ultimate
encyclopedia and grwoing all the time. A computer in it self is a
remarkable tool for, well, computing, LOL. But you can't compare hands on
assembly and experimentation to being able to read a computer screen.
After all, the information that's on the internet was input by someone
else, it didn't get there on it's own. Tony