Re: Alabama coilers? (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2007 15:59:04 +0000
From: David Rieben <drieben@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: drieben@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Alabama coilers? (fwd)

Hi Terri,

List member Cameron Prince is in Decatur (~30 miles west of Huntsville).
He and I have a corresponded quite a bit in coiling since I am in Memphis,
TN, about a 3 hour drive from him (That's pretty "close" for corresponding
fellow coilers) ;^) Cameron also has a nice webpage with a lot of his coiling
activities and also a link to my "Green Monster" coil system:
http://www.teslauniverse.com/members/cprince/index.html
I don't think that he gets to keep up quite as much with this list as he once
was able to due to his current busy schedule, though. In case he doesn't catch
this thread, you can email me off-list if you'd like to contact him personally.

David Rieben