Re: [TCML] Primary

I had trouble winding a primary too - one thing that I did to put mine
together out of heavy gauge wire was to use wax lacing cord to tie the
conductors together.  I used solid insulated conductor (AWG 4 or 5 ... don't
know for sure).  I just made the inner radius of the flat coil and then tied
the conductor to the coil every few inches.  I think that you can get the
wax lacing cord at a few online electronics places.