Re: [TCML] Thunderbird email filters

I have had no troubles with either Thunderbird or windows Hotmail.  I
simply put the filter [TCML] in the subject goes to my TCML folder
(where I want it), by default it went to the inbox with both e-mail
services.  Also I just wanted to say I really like the new format, and I
hope everybody can figure out a way to use conveniently, so we can keep
it this way.

Scott Bogard.