[TCML] Tesla Coils and Stents

Hello List Members,
I recently had the experience of having a couple stents installed in my heart due to blockages. I was wondering if anyone had info on possible safety issues around coils when stents are present. The stents are stainless steel lattice which I would think would be like a small cylinder electrically (vs a small coil).

I would like to continue my hobby. I will add some precautions such as moving my control station farther away from the coils and maybe placing a grounded screen between me and the coil.

Any thoughts or actual experience would be appreciated.
Jim Zimmerschied