Lamda Capacitor Charger (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 13:04:36 -0700
From: Jim Mora <jmora@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Tesla list' <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Lamda Capacitor Charger

Hello All,

I was excited to finally get my Ebay sourced 8KJ/sec, 50KV Lamda capacitor
charger working - a valuable find. All that was needed to get it working was
a couple of $.75 gates that the previous owner was tweaking with. Happily
the inverters and HV tank seem to be working perfectly. It was a bit weird
to get my mind around a negative charger, but I did. It works via remote
control HV on switch and a 0-12v potential swings the entire 0-50KV. The
unit is remotely trigerable as well. I am wondering if it could be used as a
Tesla PSU as well as its specific purpose to charge the two Big Discharge
Caps from the Geek Group? It is powered by 3p 208V and is a pretty
intimidating beast. I'll post some pics soon on Blogspot.

Regards,

Jim Mora