electric motor hook up (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 17:57:53 +0000
From: david baehr <dfb25@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: electric motor hook up

I salvaged a motor from a centrifuge.  110v , brush type with approx a
.393" shaft.  im used to dealing with only two wires,..this has four
,.....two yellow , one red , one white.  the two yellow go directly to
each brush , and the red goes to the field coil ( ? ) on one side of the
motor, the white goes to the coil on da other side,...how do I hook these
up correctly ???  Thanks,dave
Live Hotmail and Microsoft Office Outlook – together at last.  Get it now.