Re: Tesla magnifiers (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 16:09:59 +0000
From: jhowson4@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Tesla magnifiers (fwd)

ok thanks for the help I think I might just get it, but I am going to make
sure, So basically the inductance of the 2nd and 3rd coil along with the
self capacitance of the 2nd and 3rd coil and also the top-load give the
resonant frequency of the secondary side of the TC while the primary side
remains just like any other TC.  So you want to think of it as a 2 coil
system instead of as a 3 coil system combining the 2nd and 3rd coil into 1
to do the math. Right?

Many Thanks,
Jay