Re: Tesla magnifiers (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 14:43:58 -0300
From: Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz <acmdq@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Tesla magnifiers (fwd)

Tesla list wrote:
> [...]
The primary is as in a two-coils system. The secondary and tertiary
inductances add and resonate with
the topload+L3 capacitances. Both resonances shall be at the same frequency:
1/(2*PI*sqrt(L1*C1))=1/(2*PI*sqrt((L2+L3)*C3)))
The capacitance across L2, C2, messes up the tuning if it is significant.
You can accept the loss, or can eliminate it with a particular design
method.

Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz