RE: plans (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 22:30:15 -0500
From: Mark R Dunn <teslamark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 'Tesla list' <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: plans (fwd)

Hey Dr. R:

The Green Monster still had an RSG at the Teslathon.
We are trying to convince Dave R. to dump the RSG and switch to SISG, but we
haven't succeeded yet.  Hope to soon.

I think you were referring to my Dual MOT SISG coil.
When you turn 50 the memory goes.  I have the same problem!
Great job on the Teslathon.
Amazing how many people came this year.
Thanks.

Mark Dunn