Re: calculating copper plate indutance (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 12:16:42 -0500
From: Crispy <crispy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: calculating copper plate indutance (fwd)

If you're using IE, it's an extremely buggy browser.  When I used it, I
used to have strange issues like this all the time.  I'm not sure
exactly what caused them, but using firefox fixed it.  Perhaps if you do
a packet capture to find if it really is fetching the new page, it could
shed some light.  For best results, ditch windows altogether and switch
to Linux if you can.