RE: Aluminium Wire (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 07:42:06 -0400
From: "Lau, Gary" <Gary.Lau@xxxxxx>
To: Tesla list <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Aluminium Wire  (fwd)

Yes, I believe that aluminum being "bad" for RF is just one of those
myths that won't die.  I performed an exhaustive test of various primary
conductor geometries, including Al vs. Cu wire.  Aside from the DC
resistance being different, the Al primary did not exhibit any
surprising increases in AC resistance as I swept from 40 KHz to 800 KHz.
See http://www.laushaus.com/tesla/primary_resistance.htm

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA

http://www.drspark.org/images/wwt6.jpg