Re: [TCML] MMC for 4 mot SRGTC

8300 volts at 0.5 Amps is 4200 Watts per xmfr x 4 xmfrs = 16,800 Watts.

First, your MOTs usually can not run wide open.  Best to ballast each MOT at
around 16 Amps each.  This provides 120 x 16 Amps x 4 xmfrs = 7,680 Watts.
I have cores for cheap MOT ballasting --- contact me off-list and I can
advise on this.

7.68 kVA would only require approx 0.1 uF max but you could survive with a
.07 to .09 uF range cap for good performance.  0.4177 is too much cap for
the xmfr.  I run my Big Bruiser at 26 kVA, pole xmfr powered, and it tunes
fine with a 0.3 uF cap.  This coil is 24 inch dia with a 10 ft dia. mesh
toroid.  0.4 uF is way too much for your system.

Dr. Resonance