[TCML] Terry filter - are banana plugs okay?

Hello,

Are banana plugs okay to connect the NST to the terry filter, and the
primary to the NST? I have seen several designs e.g.
http://hot-streamer.com/TeslaCoils/MyCoils/BigCoil/protection.jpg

using banana plugs. Are these strong enough? Specs usually indicate
relativelty low voltage

I'd like to be able to disconnect all components quickly, and banana
plugs look good in that respect.

However, this terry filter looks really good -very elegant.

http://ian.macky.net/tesla/nstfilt1.jpg

many thanks!

Thomas