Re: [TCML] Design software for pocket pc?

PocketPC has IE, but the decent Java VMs are all
non-free AFAIK.  Still, the biggest problem would be
the screen size versus JavaTC's info-packed layout.
You'd have to try and separate out "express" and
"advanced" fields into separate pages or some such
silliness, I think.  Probably a lot more than that,
actually!  WinTesla kind of tried to do that, IIRC,
which is why I gave up on it after about ten seconds
:-)

aaron