Re: [TCML] Design software for pocket pc?

Ahh, ok, I understand. It doesn't sound like something I want to even get involved with. Well, impossible anyway. I'd need a pocket pc to even begin (and I don't). It's one thing to make a few syntax changes, but quite another to need to rewrite page layout and all.
Bart

J. Aaron Holmes wrote:
PocketPC has IE, but the decent Java VMs are all
non-free AFAIK.  Still, the biggest problem would be
the screen size versus JavaTC's info-packed layout. You'd have to try and separate out "express" and
"advanced" fields into separate pages or some such
silliness, I think.  Probably a lot more than that,
actually!  WinTesla kind of tried to do that, IIRC,
which is why I gave up on it after about ten seconds
:-)

aaron

--- bartb <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Not that I'm aware of. Anyone know of an html to
pocket pc converter software?
Bart

Tor Paulin wrote:
Is there any software for designing Tesla Coils
for pocket pc?
// Tor